Keith has been featured In:
With more than 30 years of experience, Keith Alper is a producer, entrepreneur and champion for free enterprise, innovation and entrepreneurial leadership.
An expert in entertainment, digital, and marketing he has deep roots in event production and has produced special events, meetings, video/film, broadcast and major entertainment projects around the world.
Keith has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Inc., Fortune, and has received numerous awards, including the Inc. 500, “Top 100 Multimedia Producers” award, and the Event Marketer It List. In addition to over 200 industry awards.
As a champion of innovation and entrepreneurship, he has served on the boards of YPO, EO, Kauffman Advisory Board and served as the International Chairman of EO.
Keith has served on several company boards and non-profits.
- Over 200 national and international industry awards, including ACE, EMMY, TAMM
- Event Marketer Top 100 IT LIST
- INC 500
- Top 100 Multimedia Producers
- INC Founders 30 or Younger
- STL Business Journal's “40 Under 40”
- National Judge E&Y Entrepreneur of Year Award
- Parkway Hall of Fame Award - First Class
- Featured in WSJ, NY Times, INC, & Fortune
- ALIVE Buzz List
- "Most Influentials" STL Business Journal
- YPO Best of Best Education Year
- STL YEO/EO Entrepreneur of the Year
MIT/Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT/INC/YEO Executive Education, Entrepreneurship/ Annual Birthing of Giants Program with /INC/ YEO .
Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
Bachelor of the Arts, Broadcasting/TV/Radio/Film; Theatre/Design, 1984
- Former Chairman of SIUE School of Mass Communications Advisory board;
- Business school advisory board; (e) MBA advisory board;
- SIUE re-branding;
- Distinguished Alumni Award 2007;
- Graduation Speaker, Advisor